This post was last updated on May 10th, 2023 at 01:41 pm
LOLER inspection software
The market leading inspection software for the lifting industry
CheckedOK makes it easy to comply with safety standards such as LOLER and GA1 and manage a fleet of assets. It also enables lifting inspection companies to reduce costs and transform their business through the use of digital technology.
How it works
Inspectors collect data on site using an iPad, handheld device or smartphone. As reports are produced automatically, office staff save hours of time inputting and presenting data while customers can have instant access to certificates and inspection outcomes.
Staff and end users can check the status of each item of equipment and its full asset history at any time simply by logging into the system. CheckedOK provides a complete audit trail of who checked what and when.
Checklists for LOLER, GA1 and many other standards are built in, but can be tailored to different needs or assets. In fact the entire system can be adapted to suit you!
Established over 15 years ago, CheckedOK system is the leading lifting inspection system in the UK and Ireland and used by major companies worldwide.
The ultimate LOLER inspection system
- Digital transformation – CheckedOK enables lifting inspection providers to automate manual processes and move to a paperless operation, saving hours of time for inspectors and office staff and reducing the margin for error. It can also incorporate functions such as costing and invoicing to provide a complete management solution.
- Better customer service – inspection firms can give customers instant access to certificates, inspection data and photographs via a dedicated online portal. The system can also be ‘white labelled’ with your branding to help you stand out in the market.
- Asset management made simple – stakeholders can see at a glance the condition of any asset, its whereabouts, when inspections due or any maintenance scheduled. It makes it easy to manage a fleet of assets and comply with regulations such as LOLER, GA1 and PUWER. It also facilitates seamless communication all those involved.
- Flexibility built in – CheckedOK can be configured for different types of assets or different inspections and supports multiple languages. CoreRFID can adapt the entire system to suit the needs of your business.
- Ease of use – intuitive design ensures that CheckedOK is easily adopted by staff at all levels. Users are guided through the process by a series of clear prompts and can take and attach photos without changing screens. Through the use of barcodes, QR codes or RFID tags, the system can automatically identify assets and can geolocate the user through the GPS system on their mobile phone. Visual dashboards give a clear overview of asset status.
CheckedOK clients include
Case studies: Helping to meet LOLER and GA1 rules
Supporting the lifting industry worldwide
CoreRFID has a long track recording in providing inspection software for the lifting industry and our solutions are used in countries worldwide including Australia, Europe and the US, and by lifting engineers in industries ranging from heavy manufacturing, engineering, theatrical rigging and off-shore.
Working with the LEEA
The Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA) is established worldwide as the leading trade body for the lifting industry and has been a leader in setting and promoting standards for good working practices. By working with the LEEA we make sure that the standard features of our CheckedOK system meets its Code of Practice on the Safe Use of Lifting Equipment (COPSULE).