This post was last updated on May 10th, 2023 at 01:40 pm
Safety and maintenance inspection software
PUWER compliance made simple
Regulations such as PUWER (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations) require companies to inspect equipment regularly and keep records of the results. CheckedOK makes it easy to manage the entire inspection and maintenance regime – helping you to comply with the rules, improve employee safety and keep assets operating for longer.
The use of digital technology enables companies to automate inspection reporting and save time, while CheckedOK’s easy to use asset management system provides instant access to up-to-date information to help them manage their assets more effectively.
Who is it for?
CheckedOK is ideal for any business that needs to comply with standards such as PUWER, HSW, LOLER, COSHH, COMAH, PAT, PSSR, DROPS and DOC – or simply want to improve safety and efficiency. It is used in industries including manufacturing, aviation, construction, chemicals, equipment hire, PPE, public transport and shipping.
How it works
CheckedOK guides users through the inspection process and enables them to capture the data as they go along using an iPad, handheld device or smartphone. As reports are generated automatically, it saves time in inputting or formatting data and enables customers, users or other stakeholders to have instant access to the results.
Users can check the condition of each item of equipment to see if it is safe to use and CheckedOK provides a complete audit trail of who checked what and when.
Checklists for many standards are built in, but can be easily adapted and the entire system can be tailored to suit individual needs.
- Manage your assets more effectively – stakeholders at any location can check the status of an asset and see when inspections or maintenance are due, ensuring effortless communication between all those involved. CheckedOK provides a full overview of assets via its easy to understand dashboard, making it easy to manage a fleet of assets and comply with safety regulations.
- Automatic identification of assets – the system can be used in conjunction with barcodes, QR codes or RFID tags, to enable automatically identify assets. Users simply scan the tag and the system will bring up the relevant information. It can geolocate the user through the GPS system on their mobile phone.
- Flexibility – CheckedOK can be configured for different inspections and supports multiple languages. CoreRFID can adapt the entire system to suit the needs of your business.
- Simple to use – CheckedOK’s intuitive design ensures is easily adopted by staff at all levels. A series of clear prompts guides users through the inspection process and they can take and attach photos without changing screens.
- Paperless operation – CheckedOK enables companies to automate processes through the adoption of digital technology, saving hours of time for inspectors and office staff and reducing the margin for error. The as costing, invoicing to provide a complete management solution.
- Better customer service – CheckedOK enables inspection firms to offer customers instant access to reports and certificates and the ability to access data at any time via their own dedicated portal. The system can also be ‘white labelled’ with your branding to help differentiate you in the market.