HAND HELD & MOBILE RFID SOLUTIONS
CoreRFID is one of the leading developers of applications for mobile and handheld devices using RFID.
Over the past 10 years, we have developed the skills needed to deliver reliable, secure, easy-to-use applications on mobile devices such as smart phones, tablets, hand-held computers and PDA’s.
Our approach of creating applications that fit with the jobs of the people that use them has won approval from companies in many industries and from the UK and across the world.
CheckedOK Mobile RFID Solutions
Our CheckedOK mobile RFID solution is one example. It helps improve safety management in construction, engineering, manufacturing and chemical industries bu providing engineers with an ideal, mobile, test and inspection system.
Just a few of test and inspection applications where CheckedOK is already used:-
- Cranes, slings and lifting equipment
- Pipeline, pumps and valves
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Fire safety & escape equipment
Each of these has its own inspection and reporting requirements; each has its own challenges for identifying and checking the equipment in use. This is just one example of how we use our knowledge of mobile RFID systems to help build practical application solutions.
Other Mobile RFID Solutions
As well as our solutions for inspection and test we have delivered mobile RFID solutions for asset management on London’s Underground, keeping track of mobile IT assets and tool tracking for BAE systems among others.
Features of Mobile Solutions
Each of our mobile RFID solutions feature:
- support for Windows Mobile devices, Android Tablets & Android phones
- applications adapted to field needs of users
- integration of RFID tag usage within the application
- optional hosted cloud-based database back-end or use own IT
- reporting, certification and alerts systems tailored to application or legislative needs .